пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

account firm law receivables




All hail god, for itapos;s the weekend
Definitely something Iapos;ve been looking forward to, the whole week.
I want a break from school. And I want it fast.
Unfortunately for me and the rest of the secondary three students in my school, we have to endure an additional two weeks of curriculum time.
Yes, curriculum as in study time.

Remember when I said I wouldnapos;t touch a single textbook for the rest of this year?
Well, I guess that cannot be done.
Apparently this additional curriculum time, which the school has decided to call apos;the step up programapos; for god heaven knows what reason, is our first step to preparing for our O levels.
So, if I ever choose to neglect this period of time, I guess I am the one who ultimately lose out because it is my sheer laziness that would cause me to falter at the end.
As such, I will retract my vow, but thatapos;s only for now.

Anws, this little step up program starts next week and ends after two weeks.
And just so the world knows, I donapos;t like the idea of having someone who resembles a plank teach me English.
Itapos;s not that I am superficial or anything.
I just donapos;t like him based on the reliable information Iapos;ve been given about him.
Itapos;s so unbecoming of an educator to express such discouraging words to a class of students.
Okay, make that two classes of students.
Iapos;m not someone who usually judge by the information Iapos;m given but in this case, I think itapos;s safe to say so about him.
Iapos;ve had my personal encounters with him and he wasnapos;t anything close to pleasant.
Oh well, I guess Iapos;ve to keep an open mind.
Ah, if thatapos;s even possible to begin with.
Nevertheless, Iapos;m heading to school on Monday with just one aim.
To concentrate during the classes and not fall asleep before the day ends :)
Wish me luck, amigos

dramatic conventions, account firm law receivables, account firetree wow, account finney hotmail kevin s, account finder.com link merchant.



Комментариев нет: