вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

flint school of real estate




I feel like what i say doesnapos;t really ever matter.

So i kind of need to just write how iapos;m feeling right now.

Iapos;m feeling really betrayed and left out and angry. I donapos;t understand how parents could just make plans to move away from their seventeen year old daughter and make the assumption that i will have somewhere to stay. There was never even a thought in their head that iapos;d be coming with them. Of course, i wouldnapos;t come with them even if they HAD assumed i was coming. But still, itapos;s the principle of the matter and it just goes to show how good of parents they are. What if me and Kyle break up and i have nowhere to stay because of their fucking stupid plans that make no sense in terms of being fucking realistic and responsible.
It just really upset me because, although iapos;ve never really had a home before, i feel comfortable here. And all my life iapos;ve been forced to move from one uncomfortable place to another, with people that i didnapos;t know [or want to know, for that matter.] And itapos;s just getting torn from underneath me without a second thought.
I know iapos;m just a mouth to feed here. I canapos;t even say that iapos;m "another person to support" for them, because they donapos;t support me. They let me sleep here, thatapos;s it.
Itapos;s just really fucked up.


I want to drop out of school and sign up for a twilight school which is 3-6 every day. Iapos;m really thinking about it but it makes me sick to my stomach with nerves every time i do. I feel like right now is the time that i make my decisions on how i want my life to turn out, and iapos;m making all the wrong ones. I feel like a piece of shit. And that feeling is a really sucky feeling. Iapos;m scared that if i drop out i wonapos;t get a good job. I wonapos;t go anywhere. Etc. But right now, while iapos;m in school, iapos;ve been missing a lot of days again and have been finding it increasingly hard to be happy where iapos;m at. I feel like a change of scenery would really help my personal happiness right now.

But, should a person choose the road to happiness for their life, or the road of structure?

I donapos;t know, i brought it up last night but i got nothing from you.

If i do go to this twilight school iapos;d be able to sleep in the morning, which would be awesome. And as soon as i get out of school Kyle would be getting out of work so it would be a lot better than waiting around for him for hours. But if i got a job [which i would have to if i went to twilight school because thatapos;s too much free time for me, i need something to do with myself] while in twilight school my hours would definitely make it so that iapos;m not able to see kyle.


Thereapos;s ALWAYS fucking SOMETHING, isnapos;t there?
NEVER is there a time when things are just fucking OKAY.
flint school of real estate, flint school of performing arts, flint school employee credit union, flint school district.



Комментариев нет: