четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

barrie bus station




I realize itapos;s a bit early to be thinking about Christmas/The Holidays considering Halloween hasnapos;t even come and gone but I am deciding to do something for all my special friends out there this holiday season. I am going to be make custom made Lemon Martini-themed Christmas/Holiday cards. Depending on how many requests I get I cannot promise theyapos;ll be in color but they WILL be inked and at least colored in grays
If you have a request let me know ASAP so I can make sure to have it to you. Please donapos;t ask for anything too difficult and try to keep it to one/two characters at most.
These are also FREE, so if you want one you can have one

++Mailing++

Clearly, to mail this I will need your address. Not wanting a thousand people to have your address (obviously), just email me at juliesermak@yahoo.com with an address. ( or just tell me on MSN ) You can make the request on here also if youapos;d like to. I donapos;t really care.

AGAIN, this is FREE and I will make one for anyone who requests one

I will not be doing fan-art for ANY series, these are strictly Lemon Martini themed. Pick ANYONE out of the Lemon Martini crew:

-Kai
-Eslie
-Freya
-Zeek
-Takashi
-Layne
-Christy
-Enten
-OTHER

P.S.

Upon request, Flynn can also be in the image if you so choose. ; )

(( IF YOU DONapos;T KNOW ANYONE FROM LEMON MARTINI AND DONapos;T HAVE A REQUEST BUT STILL WANT ONE, THAT IS OKAY, JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN DISCUSS A BASIC THEME))
barrie bus station, barrie bus terminal, barrie business depot staple, barrie buying home in.



Комментариев нет: