четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

electronic publishing services inc




I just got phone interviewed for a job. Everything was going great. It was in a field that I actually have a LOT of knowledge in. I was more than excited because itapos;s one of those jobs you know you will excel at. Maybe even move up the ranks quickly. Then the bomb drops. I meet two of the three qualifications they ask for. More than two years experience, no criminal background. The third is you must have near perfect credit. I do not. I wonapos;t go into what is on my credit report, but I will say I am trying to pay it off and have been for a while. According to what the interviewer said on the phone, I must meet all three requirements to be hired. I can understand not wanting to deal with people who have a criminal record (although in some cases that really isnapos;t fair either), and can agree with only wanting to hire people who have more than two years experience (although the only way get experience is to get hired doing it, because working in a call center is not something you can really learn in college). But to say someone is unworthy of being hired due to their credit score is crazy. I work just as well or better than most of the people I know who have perfect credit. I think this is BS, but what ever. I donapos;t own the company and there is no law saying they canapos;t do this. So basic fact is I donapos;t get hired, and they miss out on a great employee.

Eh, this just puts me back to looking again. Crap, and I thought I finally had a job.
electronic publishing services inc, electronic publishing services inc., electronic publishing software, electronic publishing versus paper.



Комментариев нет: