среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

endocrine tumor of the pancreas




Mind had been very busy. It seemed like i had been rushing everyday. Yap, basically everyday. Trying to complete many tasks at a go. A heavy mind at the end of the day. Missed my beauty sleep terribly. Totally spaced out every moment. If you had talked to me, you would have sensed that i am slow in responding. For that moment, i am clearing my mind and trying to decrypt what you had said. I think my boss had felt bad about the busyness apos;cos i had told him that because of the trip, i am staying back everyday to rush through the stuff. Ha. Really pity him. Trying to be a good person by sending me for the trip and now i am "reprimanding" him about it.

what a tough nut i am...
endocrine tumor of the pancreas, endocrine tumor symptoms, endocrine tumors, endocrine web.



Комментариев нет: