вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cupping therapy video




So thereapos;s this gigantic Korean mall right near where we live that weapos;ve never been to. I love Korean food and Dad wanted Family Bonding Tiemz, so he took me there today after Gillian came over. AAAAAAAH IT WAS SO COOL We went completely crazy in the Asian supermarket. Holy crap. By the end of the week Momapos;s going to have to know how to make unagi, because we brought her home two frozen eels. Also about ten pounds of various kinds of instant noodles for Led-boyapos;s birthday present. Also copious amounts of candy. Also stuff from a... Korean/German bakery? I donapos;t even know. It was pretty tasty, though.

We ate shabu shabu for dinner. Basically, itapos;s like fondue, except itapos;s broth, not oil, in the middle and itapos;s more of a build-your-own-soup kind of thing. The little place we found grew all its vegetables organically and locally, which made my dad joyful, and wow but the food was good. We ate so much, it was all so delicious. I think I like Korean food even better than Japanese sometimes. Possibly because they have the German penchant for cabbage and pickling things? I donapos;t know. XD

So What with movie night on Saturday, Katapos;s on Sunday, and Gillian and this on Monday, this weekend was pretty amazing. ^_________^ Yapos;know, I really love that I have weekends this year. I remember having no sanity this time last year, what with the two jobs and everything; but now, I get to slack off two days a week, and I think I am a better-adjusted person because of it. I canapos;t wait for next weekend, either Woo
cupping therapy video, cupping tire wear, cupping tires, cupping treatment.



Комментариев нет: