воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cool wap site





I think there comes a time in a relationship when you decide you love your wife but there something missing. This revelation came to me about 2 years ago and I decided that although I didnapos;t want to upset the boat so to speak, I wanted to do something about it. After all you only live once and as long as no one gets hurts or finds out then why not. Also men are different to women you just canapos;t say to your mates oh by the way Iapos;m having an affair where the bes place to look ? We tend to be more secretive then women and keep it bottled up.
So Where do you start looking ?
Obvious the Internet.
I went to the most popular illicit affair site without mentioning any names and after having spent a while looking and joining lots of sites. One thing Iapos;ve found is the majority of them say there free then have the gaul to charge you anything from �30-40 per month. One thing I couldnapos;t understand is the Internet is free and now with the rise of free social networking why they can charge so much.
Well this was my view until recently until I came across the first free illicit encounters type site called ww.loveisthebug.com. I have to say I was impressed.
I noticed they have a couple of articles on how to have a successful affair which was very informative. Hopefully sites like that will revolutionise dating

cool wap site, cool walpapers, cool walpaper, cool wallpapers.org.



Комментариев нет: